A Concept in Leisure Living
Christmas Lake Village is a fully planned, resort-type community which provides complete social and recreational facilities. People of all ages and interests find the types of activity which enable them to enjoy life to the fullest. Whether you prefer boating, golfing, swimming, fishing, water skiing, sailing, hiking, cook-outs, social events, or just plain relaxation, you will find everything you want at Christmas Lake Village. Your dreams of a complete change of pace come true in this secluded natural wonderland. Sparkling fresh-water lakes, with miles of shoreline, will beckon you and your family to many hours of carefree pleasure. You may enjoy the excitement of water skiing or speed boating. Or you may discover sail boating is more suited to your relaxing hours. Two of the lakes is reserved for fishing, with only the sound of an oar to disrupt the silence. All the lakes are adequately stocked to provide for your endless delight. The whole family is sure to fall in love with the beaches, where they may swim or sunbathe. Playgrounds, sports, secluded parks, social activities, recreation center, and tennis courts… all await your pleasure. The key to Christmas Lake Village is “Leisure Living”… here is where you set your own pace and enjoy every minute from morning to night. You too can live this vacation life all the year round at Christmas Lake Village; or you can have your vacation home here and come back to enjoy it whenever you wish. The most advanced modern facilities are all provided for your pleasure and comfort. Many families like your own, from various parts of the United States are participating in this dream-come-true. Some have come to live the year round; some have build vacation homes; others are preparing for retirement at Christmas Lake Village; still others are investing modestly now for the future. They have all found their dream world in this secluded haven.
- 2000 acre gated community
- Over 850 homes
- Primary, weekend, and retirement homes
- Three lakes - excellent boating and fishing.
- Size of Lakes - Christmas Lake (217 acres), Lake Noel (34 acres), Lake Holly (24 acres)
- Christmas Lake allows 90 hp boats or less. Lake Noel and Holly are only trolling motors, canoes, etc...
- Lakes only for community owners
- Boat slip available on christmas lake for an annual fee of $100 for non lakefront homes
- 18 Hole Championship Golf Course. Designed by Edmund B. Ault. 18-hole, 7400-yard, par 72
- All city utilities - ie - city water and sewer, gas and electric
- For beautification - all utilities are underground
- All streets are paved
- 24 hour security officer at gatehouse
- Recreation center on Christmas Lake
- Beach and Swimming area
- Excellent park system - soccer, basketball, tennis courts, baseball and softball fields
- Lakefront lots avaiable with personal docks permitted
- Golfcourse fairway lots
- Homeowner Association Fee of $440.00 (2013) per year per lot
- Located across the street from Holiday World Amusement Park (voted the cleanest and friendliest park)
- Minutes from Lincoln State Park and Lincoln National Park
- 30 minutes from French Lick Casino and West Baden
- Visit www.legendaryplaces.com for more local tourism information.